“We are grateful for the trust clients and their families put in our ability to help them receive benefits that are absolutely critical to their households, and it’s that gratitude that motivates us to work hard for each client.”
- Federal District Court
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Social Security Disability
- Walter F. George School of Law, Mercer University, J.D.
- Valdosta State College, B.A.
- State Bar of Georgia
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives